* The career opportunity below is for a position with Windsor Financial Group, LLC, which owns and operates certain ASICS branded retail stores. By submitting your resume to the email address below, you accept and acknowledge that you are applying for a position with Windsor Financial Group, and not ASICS.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the store location and position title you are applying for in the SUBJECT line.
ALLOCATOR, ASICS Branded Stores
Windsor Financial Group, LLC.
Location: Orange County, CA
ASICS vision is to create quality lifestyle through intelligent sports technology. We consistently realize this vision, because our product is the best in its class – and so are our employees. Due to our tremendous growth we are currently seeking an Allocator for WFG branded stores group.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Allocator will be responsible for analyzing store product performance and ensuring goods are replenished timely and consistently, for the full price branded stores throughout the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. The Retail Merchant will work to create the appropriate merchandise mix based on emerging market trends, planned OTB and meeting the assortment strategies established by management. The Allocator works directly in partnership with the merchant to ensure the stores remain full and replenished.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all allocation and weekly replenishment to the stores.
- Analyze sales on a weekly basis in order to help determine sales opportunities and risks
- Manage the min/max by style and update quantities according to shifts in sales trend
- Manage store and department sales curves to ensure proper size runs and quantities are sent to stores
- Continually collaborate with merchants and store managers in order to maintain store assortments while maximizing inventory productivity
- Maintain bulk on-orders between retail and wholesale systems
- Analyze category and size selling by store and make necessary recommendations to buyer/planner
- Ensure stores have proper inventory to achieve sales plans
- Create initial new store assortment plans to ensure the store meets both capacity and sales plans
- Develop supply strategies to minimize stock outs
- Create weekly and ad hoc analysis/reports as needed
- Create ad hoc reporting as needed to drive allocation and business strategies
- Monitor timing of seasonal trends in stores
- Work closely with store managers, merchandising, visual, store operations and warehouse
- Analyze size selling at store level and recommend
- Assist in seasonal buy planning process by creating buy worksheets with statistical data
- Maximize the sales of best sellers by maintaining optimum inventory levels
- Develop and publish allocation recap by week, by store
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2 – 4 years of related experience including previous Allocation or Store Planning
- Strong proficiency in Excel, including setting up spreadsheets, formulas and links
- Proficient with retail systems and retail math
- Solid knowledge of allocation principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, work in a fast-paced team environment and effectively manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of ASICS product desired