* The career opportunity below is for a position with Windsor Financial Group, LLC, which owns and operates certain ASICS branded retail stores. By submitting your resume to the email address below, you accept and acknowledge that you are applying for a position with Windsor Financial Group, and not ASICS.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the store location and position title you are applying for in the SUBJECT line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring an exemplary customer experience which includes, but not limited to greeting, fitting, and assisting with meeting the customer’s needs and ensuring they experience the full breadth of our product lines
- Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success
- Ensures the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling tasks are secondary
- Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortage
- Assists Store Management team with non-selling operational tasks including: replenishing stock levels on the sales floor, organizing and maintaining organization of the store stockroom, assisting with proper sales promotional setup of the store and maintenance of the sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well presented store.
- Adaptable and available to support scheduling needs of the business
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance
- Support directives from visuals, operations and marketing groups to ensure that all directives are properly executed
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department.
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days and weekends to support the business needs.
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Honesty and Integrity
- Results Orientated
- Strategic Agility
- Time Management
- 1+ year sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures. Good computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)