This website (the "Site") is published and maintained by ASICS America Corporation (the "Company"). When you access, browse, or use this Site you accepted and agree to, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set for the below.
Train, Run, Selfie Photo Contest
*No purchase necessary to enter. Open to legal U.S. Residents only. Contest will run September 30th at 3:00 PM EST and end on October 31st at 11:59 PM EST. To enter, Entrants must upload a photo of themselves training to Instagram and/or Twitter and use the hashtag #TrainRunSelfie (“Entry”). One (1) winner per week will be chosen at random. Winners will be picked on October 5th, October 12th, October 19th, October 26th, and November 2nd, for a total of five (5) winners.
Photograph must be solely the original work of the entrant or the entrant must have been assigned (and be able to demonstrate such assignment in writing) all right, title and interest in and to the work from the creator(s)/owner(s) of any right, title or interest in or to the work. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) acknowledges and agrees that if the Entry is determined to be a Prize winner, by acceptance of a prize, each winning Entrant (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) grants to Sponsor (ASICS America) and its licensees, sublicensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Rights Holders”), the non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicenseable right and license (under all intellectual property and proprietary rights including without limitation patents, trademarks, and copyrights) to use, perform, exhibit, reproduce, manufacture, construct, tailor, distribute, sell, offer to sell, import and/or otherwise exploit the Entry in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues or media now known or hereafter devised.
Winning participants will receive an online code to redeem at asicsamerica.com for the value of $170.00 USD. Participants’ profiles must be made un-private to be eligible to win. Each participant is only eligible to win one (1) prize during the contest duration. Winners will be contacted through the social media platform (Twitter or Instagram) where their winning photo was chosen from.
JB Elite 2 Pack Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 13 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of USA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS (the “Sponsors”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 9/9/15 and ending 9/28/15. All online entries must be received by 9/28/15 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive the JB Elite Gold Two Pack valued at $210.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: One (1) Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS shall have no liability for a winner failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS anyone acting on behalf of ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless ASICS AMERICA and FLOSPORTS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ASICS AMERICA 80 Technology Drive Irvine CA 92618 USA. Requests must be received no later than 9/28/15.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Sweepstakes is FLOSPORTS 2922 E Cesar Chavez St Austin TX 78702
Your Right to Use the Site and its Contents
The Site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from the Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial, or public purpose. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display, and use the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way.
All materials on the Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, artwork, video clips and other materials (the "Content") are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You shall not copy, capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit, in whole or in part, the Site or the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on the Site, all of which are owned by, or licensed to, or otherwise authorized for use by the Company. By making them available on the Site, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
You may download one (1) copy only of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use at home or for legitimate and lawful business use. If you download any Content from the Site, you may not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that accompany it.
Rights to User's Material
The Company welcomes your feedback, and is pleased to have you submit your comments regarding its products. However, we request that you be specific in your comments, and that you do not voluntarily submit any ideas, suggestions or materials related to the business of the Comapny. If despite this request, you do voluntarily submit any ideas, suggestions or materials related to the business of the Company ("Submissions"), these Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the exclusive property of the Company. No Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company, and the Company shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing the Company shall exclusively own the rights of copyright, patent rights, and all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature, in perpetuity, throughout the universe, and the Company shall be entitled to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, license, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such Submissions into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the author(s) or provider(s) of the Submissions.
Security of Electronic Transmissions
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others, unless there is a special notice that a particular message is encrypted. Sending an e-mail message to the Company does not create any reciprocal obligation or responsibility of the Company to you.
Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. The Company provides such links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from the Site. Links from the Site to any other website do not indicate that the Company approves of, endorses, sponsors, or recommends that website. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implies, as to the accuracy legality, reliability, or validity of any content on any other website.
Descriptions of Products
The Company attempts to provide accurate descriptions of all products displayed on the Site. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are complete or error-free.
Availability of Products
The products displayed on the Site may not be available in your particular country, state or locality. The reference to such products on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time in your particular location. The Company attempts to provide accurate and up-to-date information through this Site, but we do not warrant that the information is complete or error-free.
Right to Change These Terms and Conditions of Use or Site Content
The Company may add to, change, or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on the Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of and agreement to those changes. Furthermore, the Company may add, change, discontinue, remove, or suspend any other Content posted on the Site, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages
Your use of the Site is at your own risk. The Site (including all content and functions made available on or accessed through the Site) is provided "as is." To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title, and non-infringement. Furthermore, the Company does not warrant that the server that makes the Site available is free of viruses or other harmful components that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from, or otherwise use the Site.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, the Company's negligence, shall the Company be liable for any consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages that result from (A) the use of, (B) the inability to use, (C) errors or omissions in the contents and functions of, the Site, even if the Company or an authorized representative of the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the Company's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, inclusing, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed $100.00.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on the Site together constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any alleged claim or cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the alleged claim or cause of action arises. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision or portion shall be deemed severable, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.